Sunday, December 25, 2016

Review: Blank Cheque: A Billionaire Bad Boy Alpha Erotic Suspense Novel

Blank Cheque: A Billionaire Bad Boy Alpha Erotic Suspense Novel Blank Cheque: A Billionaire Bad Boy Alpha Erotic Suspense Novel by Lacie D. Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love this series! Just when I think I have it figured out, something else happens and I have 15 more questions. This series just gets better and better with each book.

I can't wait for Ethan's return. I have a feeling Pearl and him are going to bring the whole organization down. I want to see Tanner fall. There is something about him that just doesn't sit right with me. I think he is involved with the disappearance. He is just one shaddy character.

I hope the wait for the next book isn't too long. I need my questions answered.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment