Monday, May 30, 2016

Get Lucky by Lila Monroe



I have read all of Lila Monroe's books, and this one is hands down my favorite.  I found myself busting up through out this whole book. 

Julia and Nate meet in Vegas, she is there for a romance writing convention and he is there for his best friends wedding. To say it is love at first sight, is an understatement. They instantly clash, however as the evening goes on, they meet back up and get blistering drunk. The next thing you know, they both waking up naked in bed with no recollection of what happened the night before. Thus starts the story. Julia and Nate spend the whole next day together trying to find out what actually happened. 

This book was laugh out funny, and I really really hope that Ms. Monroe tells us Tyler's story. It would definitely make for some great entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment