Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Desire: A Stepbrother Romance by Vesper Vaughn



ARC generously provided in exchange for honest review.

I have said this already, but MAN I LOVE VESPER VAUGHN'S BOOKS!!!

I found her by accident, and now I'm an addict. So much so that I am scouring my kindle for more stepbrother romances.

This book was just as amazing as the first book I had read by her. This book follows Dylan and Darcy who are.... Yep you guessed it, step-siblings. These two are HOT for each other, and have been since the day they met. 

I felt that this book was tastefully written (I have come across some step-brother books that grossed me out completely). Darcy and Dylan's parents were married after both of them were older, and Darcy had had a crush on her older step-brother from the get go.

This book was a quick read (I know it took me 2 days to read it, which isn't quick for me, stinking yard work) that will leave you wanting more of Dylan and Darcy. I am in awe of Ms. Vaughn and I truly cannot wait to see what she brings to the table next. Rest assured that it will be amazing like all of her other books I have read.

Panty Melting Factor: 5 scorching hot panties. Dylan really knows how to be the man Darcy needs. These two are HOT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment