Thursday, February 25, 2016

Stripped Raw by Prescott Lane



ARC provided by Ardent PRose for honest review.

This has got to be one of the saddest books I have read in a long time. Even now 24 hours after finishing this heart wrenching story, and am still an emotional wreck. 

Kenzie has a problem with being left, because that is what everyone she has loved has done to her, and her sister is sick. She guards her heart she doesn't want it to get hurt again, so she doesn't do relationships. That way she doesn't get hurt.

Kane also has a problem, he has loved, lost, and found his future. Now if only Kenzie would get on board and realize that Kane is in it for the long haul. 

I literally could not put this book down. Usually I side with the heroine when dealing with ex's, but I got to be honest, I wanted to choke Kenzie on several occasions. Granted Kane was guilty, but for some unknown reason I was his biggest cheerleader. I wanted him to love Kenzie unconditionally and show her that he meant forever. Both Kane and Kenzie deserve to be happy.

I do hope we get to see what happens to Kane's ex, I want to know if she recovers from her illness and gets to find someone who will make her complete.

Prescott Lane did an excellent job with this book. She was able to capture raw emotions in a way that only a few authors I have read were able to do. I am glad I read this book. I can't wait to see what Prescott Lane has in store for us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment