Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Billionaire Dating Game by Aubrey Dark



ARC graciously provided for honest review.

“It’s an emergency. I can’t reach my penis. You’ll have to wash it for me.” Piers

Piers!!! ‘Nough said!

This man is the epitome of book boyfriend! Move over Dominic Segretti, you now have to share your throne with Piers Letocci as my book boyfriend. But there is more than enough of me for you two to share!!!

I cannot for the life of me praise Aubrey Dark for her writing. She literally keeps me on my toes with every book she writes. Whether it be a contemporary romance or dark. She captivates me.

You first met Piers in Bad for Me, but this is a stand-alone. I was sooooo glad to see Piers get his HEA. If anyone deserves it, he was the one. I liked how Aubrey portrayed Piers in this book. How he always had this fake persona when he was in front of the camera. I thought there might have might have been something like that in Bad for Me, you can tell he wasn’t too happy, and it really shows in this book. However, upon meeting Lisa, the sparks fly as there is instant attraction between those two.


Lisa is amazing. Her character was well thought out as a strong confident woman, which I love. I cannot wait to see what Aubrey has in store for us next. I do have to admit though, I am jonesin for a Dark book of hers. I just might have to re-read Mine. I can always use a Rein fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment