Friday, January 29, 2016

Long Shot: An MMA Stepbrother Romance by Lexi Whitlow



This is what I am talking about! A Stepbrother MMA book with an actual plot!!! Love, Love, LOVE this book! Natalie and Josh, what a great pair!


This is the first book I have read by Lexi Whitlow, and I am a fan. I cannot tell you how disappointed I get in stepbrother books when it’s all about the sex. Don’t get me wrong it’s still hot as hell, but sometimes you just need a plot to go with it. Let me tell you this book delivers that and a whole lot more. I want….no NEED more books like this one. I was excited to see that the author was going to continue the story with Ash and Summer’s story. There was a whole lot of questioning looks thrown out between those two. I can’t wait to see how their story unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment