Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Stacy, and I have a reading addiction. You will see that I might take my reading quite serious.

My husband who is the smartest person I know gave me the idea to start writing reviews of books that are worthy of my time and effort to review. Yes I am inexperienced as a blogger, but hey who cares, its something new. So please bare with me while I find my foothold.

My hobbies include reading, reading, reading, my family and Gotham (Yes, I am one of those closet nerdy people who's life revolve around comic book characters. I wish I was making this up).

I am a member of two Street Teams. Pure Bliss, and BFBS Street Team. Both of these groups are amazing, and I love following new and upcoming authors. I find most of my obscure authors from BookBub.com

I also have a book hoarding problem. If it is free, I am buying it. I really hope my amazon cloud doesn't have a limit. :)

So enough about my addictions, and more about me.

I am 32 years old, and happily married to my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 16 yrs, but only 11 1/2 years have we been partners in crime. We have two wonderful children, our son is 9 and our daughter is 5. My son is a mommas boy through and through, and my daughter could care less about me, she is a Daddy's girl. We have two chocolate labs (kind of a his and hers thing) Colossus and Rogue (insert comic book character addiction). The kids have two cats as well (they take after their momma and prefer cats over dogs), Torch (after Human Torch) and Storm (yes the kids chose those names on their own).

That pretty much concludes my immediate family life. When I am not home with them, I am at my 9 to 5 job (OK, maybe its more like an 8 to 4:30 type of thing). I am a Sales and Service Representative II (a glorified term for Customer Service Rep) for a local bank.

So what do I do on my off time you ask? I read. How much you ask? Lets just say that since January 1 til today January 12th, I have read 16 books (addiction is a loose term. Its more like and obsession). Tonight however, I am going through withdrawals. I just bought Kendall Ryan's new book, Filthy Beautiful Forever. I know its the 4th book in the series, but once I finish it, I will be using my blog to review it. If it is like the first three books in the series, then I know I won't be let down. (Kendall Ryan is one of my favorite romance/erotic writers. I have quite literally read all of her books).

So please sit back, like my reviews or don't, but please follow them as I start my journey of reviewing books. I hope ya'll enjoy
them, and I am looking forward to this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment