Sunday, July 30, 2017

Review of Crushed by Skyla Madi

Crushed Crushed by Skyla Madi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The long awaited conclusion of Jackson and Selena has finally come here!!!

I have never in my life been so excited for a book to come out. Crushed has been on my radar since the minute I finished Slammed. I fell in love with Jackson and Selena several years ago, and I have to say that Skyla Madi did a fantastic job of bringing them their HEA. Granted I bawled like a baby several times during this book, but in the end, this book was worth the wait.

This was a great book to get me back in the saddle with MMA romances. There is something incredibly sexy about a fighter, and Jackson Quinn is one of the hottest there is (second to Jai that is).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment