Sunday, July 30, 2017

Review of Alex in Wonderland by Max Monroe

Alex in Wonderland Alex in Wonderland by Max Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is not your typical retelling of a fairy-tale, this is a straight up dark and dirty tale that will leave you wanting more.

If you have read any of the books by Max Monroe, and they tickled you pickle, this book will have you hiding in fear. It was such a vast difference between their Billionaire series. If you want funny rainbows and Thatch, then you need to turn around and go back because once you fall into the rabbit hole, there is no going back. Matt Hatter makes Thatcher Kelly seem insignificant (sorry Thatch, I still love you) in the book world.

I had a hard time starting this book. Uh hello, I was still looking for rainbows and Thatch. But once I really got into it, it was difficult to put down.

I'm dying to know if Max and Monroe will continue with these types of books because I'm hooked and I want more from these fairy-tale goddesses.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment