Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review: Dr. ER

Dr. ER Dr. ER by Max Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great book by Max Monroe. I loved this Dr. Shepard! Soooo much better than Grey's Anatomy Dr. Derek Shepard. This is Dr. come tear my pants off. Mmmmm.

While this is the second book in this series, it can be read as a stand alone. However we did get just a tiny bit of a Thatch fix, so you know it'll be a great book just with that knowledge.

However regardless of the fix it not this book drew the line between the billionaires and this series, Scott and Harlow were quite the pair in their no commitment issues, and in true Max Monroe form they had me giggling in places and wanting to throat punch someone by the next page.

I truly love this duo and the shenanigans that they chime up with for their characters. I'm anxious to see what they have in store for Dr. Neuro.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment