Saturday, May 27, 2017

Chance: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance by Rachel Rise

Chance: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance Chance: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance by Rachel Rise
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was the perfect debut book for Rachel Rise, am I glad that I have her a chance. I love insta-love romances, and this one was perfect in that respect. However, it didnt follow the normal insta-love dynamics. No this insta-love happens at the beginning, but the characters dont get the HEA they deserve until years later. Its safe to say that this is a insta-second chance-love.

I love the characters as they were well developed and the plot was easy to follow. I will say that I am not a fan of cheating and this book does touch on it a bit, but it is easy to overlook it and its not a huge factor in the book. I fell in love with Nolan as he was able to wait for Charity, but I wanted to smack the ever living sh!t out of her. Seriously woman, get a grip and go after what you want.

All in all this was the perfect weekend read. I look forward to reading more books from Ms. Rise, and I look forward to watching her potential rise.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment