Thursday, March 30, 2017

Review of Dirty Player by Vesper Vaughn

DIRTY PLAYER: A Secret Baby Sports Romance DIRTY PLAYER: A Secret Baby Sports Romance by Vesper Vaughn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I cannot tell you how much I love this author! Vesper Vaughn has literally rocked my world with this book. The characters are perfect, the plot awesome, and it was worth the wait.

Camille and Blake had the best chemistry together. They were both in sync with the other person. I did cry just a bit when they missed the connection before baby showed up. I love the fact that Blake only had a minor freak out but corrected his actions quickly. He is definitely book boyfriend material.

I don't want to spoil the ending but I will tell you that you won't know what hit ya. You won't see it coming, I guarantee it.

As I said, I love this author and I jump at every chance to read her books. She knows how to keep me entertained and once you've been introduced to her works, you will be a life long fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment