Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Review: Hung

Hung Hung by J.L. Beck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another amazingly smutty book by J.L. Beck!

This book doesn’t beat around the bush it gets right into the nitty gritty dirty deets. I love it when books do that! Why beat around the bush when you know they are going to hook up and have the hottest sex alive!

I can’t tell ya’ll how much I adore J.L. Beck and her writing. All of her books will just grab you, sink claws in and not let go till the very last page has been written. Her stories are short and to the point. The can easily be read in one sitting, which you’ll end up doing, and will have you so stinkin hot n heavy that your significant other will be buying more of her books for you. Psst… hot sex will commence at the end of a book


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment