Monday, January 2, 2017

Review: Rock Hard Mountain Man: A Billionaire and a Virgin Romance

Rock Hard Mountain Man: A Billionaire and a Virgin Romance Rock Hard Mountain Man: A Billionaire and a Virgin Romance by Rye Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy bearded hot man!

This book was awesome! It was short, sweet, and oh so dirty. I loved the characters, especially Maggie, she is not afraid to tell you how it is and she is willing to go toe to toe with you. She may even throw a punch or two. You do not want to cross this lady.

It took me a while to warm up to Tyler, he is the epitome of a cocky, arrogant playboy. But he does change after Maggie knocks some sense into him., and realizes that it isn't all about money but the legacy he could build.

I throughly enjoyed this book and I look forward to reading more books by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment