Friday, December 23, 2016

Review: Burning for You: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance

Burning for You: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance Burning for You: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance by Mia Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mia Madison owes me some panties. This book of hers is so stinking HOT! Ben and Gemma are the cutest couple ever. The both fall head over heels in love with each other.

Been is 16 yrs older than Gemma, who also happens to be his daughters best friend. But that doesn't stop these two. They are both going after what they want, and they could care less what other people thing.

I love this series, and I hope to read more about older, more attractive men who sweep the heroine off their feet. It always makes for and amazing story. And Ms. Madison is by far the best story teller of older men.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment