Monday, November 28, 2016

The Darker Side of Cane by Lacey Alpha



Oh my goodness!  What a book!

This book wowed me, I don't have enough words to articulate how much I enjoyed this book.

This book follows Evelyn Ash on her journey of her sexual journey with the mysterious Jonah Cane. He can only offer her sex, no emotions, and no attachment. *snickers* Yeah like that ever happens.

Little does Jonah know, he's just an assignment for Evelyn to get a permanent position at a magazine. 

This story had me turning page after page trying to figure out why Jonah was so closed off and mysterious.  I never thought his issue would be what it was. Yep not telling you!

While this story does leave off with a cliffhanger, you can bet your sweet butt I WILL be one clicking the next book on release day.

Lacey Alpha is going to do amazing things with her writing. I can't wait to see her blossom as an up and coming author.

No comments:

Post a Comment