Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Shadows (Norfolk #2) by M.J. Fields



I was a little apprehensive going into this book. I hadn't read any of the other Norfolk books so I was scared I would be lost. However, that wasn't the case. While this book did reference incidents from the other books, it wasn't necessary to have read Iron's story.

Ms Fields proved to me that she can write a successful military story (one of my least favorite genres of romance). Hey don't blame me, Army infantry wife here, I tend to critique military books. This book did have some military references, but it was not heavy with the technicalities of our military service skills.

While I haven't read Irons, I do believe I have a date with my kindle to get the scoop on Jax and Frankie. But honestly I can't wait for Titan's story. I think him and the Dr. have a thin for each other. I hope I'm right!

No comments:

Post a Comment