Monday, August 15, 2016

Dirty Baller: A Secret Baby Sports Romance by Vesper Vaughn



Another amazing book by Vesper Vaughn! This one is by far my favorite one. 

Hayley is my new book girlfriend! I have read a lot of books, and I have never felt more connected to a heroine than I did with Hayley. 

I saw A LOT of similarities between her and me, including going to a bar alone in a foreign city. Too bad my experience didn't result in meeting a Ryan. All I got was a massive hangover. 

And don't get me started on Ryan. Talk about bad boy reformation. He's every girls wet dream, even when he had his head up him but. The love he had for Hayley was unquestionably. 

One of these days I'm going to go out and find me a man like him.  I know they are out there just waiting for lil Ole me to find him. (sorry Mr. Stacy, I still love ya).

No comments:

Post a Comment