Friday, July 22, 2016

Hitched: Volume 1 & 2 (Imperfect Love 1 & 2) by Kendall Ryan

 




I knew I should have waited for the third book to come out before starting this series!!!

If you have been following my blog from the first post, you all know that Kendall Ryan is one of my 
favorite authors. I have loved everything she has written, and this series is no exception.

These two books follow Noah and Olivia, they have known each other since the beginning of time. Little did they know, their fathers conspired against them stating that in order to inherit their families company, they must wed each other and produce an heir. Noah is down with this and is willing to have it all with the one woman who hates his guts.

These two characters are amazing together. The chemistry between Noah and Olivia is sizzling hot. They both want each other, but both refuse to do anything about it for fear of being turned away.

The second book does end on a HUGE cliffhanger, and I cannot wait until August 2nd for the third and final to come out.


I NEED to know if Noah and Olivia finally get the HEA that they both deserve or will their stubborn prides cost them their company? Only 11 more days until I find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment