Wednesday, July 13, 2016

27 Truths: Ava's story (The Truth About Love Book 1) by MJ Fields



My heart aches, my soul is broken, and I am utterly devastated. MJ Fields has ripped my heart out and has crushed it to dust.

I have always been a fan of MJ and I have yet to read any of her pre-Steel books. After reading this one, I don't know if I can bring myself to read them. My heart can only be broken so many times. However I will be reading her earlier works as I must know how the wonderful characters came about. 

Ava's story is one that will tug at your heart strings.Your emotions will be all over the place, you will want to cry, scream and throw your kindle all in one sitting. You will beg and plead that this isn't the end. You will barter with God, asking him to make the pain go away. And lastly, you will hate MJ for all of the pain, sorrow and tears she has caused you. 

This book is worth all of that and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment