Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Untouched by Alexa Riley

Could my life get more hectic? (Don't even answer that, it was a rhetorical question). To say that I am behind in my reviews is an understatement. I hope my authors will understand, life is just was busy and I don't see it slowing down any time soon.

That being said, Alexa Riley's new book came out over a week ago (I know I should have had this out before now (that pesky thing called a job, kids, sports, and a whole slew of other things just make it difficult). I have a few books to share today, and then I am going to take it slow on my ARC reviews. I don't have the time to commit to them and really write the review they each deserve. 


Untouched by Alexa Riley

This is a quick dirty read that will have you gasping for more. 

Alexa Riley is seriously trying to kill me. I stayed up reading this book in it entirety because I couldn't put it down. Needless to say I was tired the next day at work. But boy howdy was it worth it.

This book follow Liliana and Alexander. Liliana is living in the home that Alexander has just bought. She is all alone, and never really set foot outside of the sprawling estate. But when Alexander shows up, she is instantly drawn to him. It's her knight in shining armor that she read about in her romance novels. 

Alexander has every intention of destroying the house he just purchased, I mean he has to make room for the private airfield he is about to build in its place, plus he doesn't really want to keep the maintenance up on it. Little does he know, he is about to come face to face with the love of his life.

This is a typical over the top insta-love, must impregnate, overbearing alpha male love story. If you have ever truly love an Alexa Riley book, then you will most definitely love this book as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment