Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stiff by B.B. Hamel



So I grabbed this book from one of the dozens of emails I get about discounted books and thought "Eh the description doesn't sound to bad, and I have read a few other stepbrother books by B.B. Hamel, so sure I'll give it a try.

I am glad I made that decision. I could not for the life of me put this book down. This book had all of my favorite elements in it. Murder/mystery, romance, sex, and my personal favorite a yummy stepbrother. I'm sure I have said this before, but this book is by far my favorite stepbrother romance. Easton Wright is one hot broken man, but he loves fiercely and protects with all his might. I found myself literally jealous of Laney. 


I was sad to finish this book, as with all good books, you have a massive book hangover and then life as you know it ends. Well, my book hangover is not going so well. I need another dose of a cocky hot stepbrother, and stat!

Panty Melting Factor: Hide them now, preferably not in your panty drawer as they will melt in there as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment