Sunday, May 22, 2016

Throttle: A Bad Boy Sports Romance by Teagan Kade



ARC generously provided in exchange for honest review.

This is the second book I have read by Teagan Kade, and I am an addict. I don't know what it is right at the moment, but I cannot consume sports romances fast enough. This book kept me entertained, so much in so, that I was literally late getting back from lunch on Tuesday (oops)! 

Teagan Kade's writing is much like Alexa Riley's where it is insta-love, must have you under me. But the difference is Teagan Kade has a plot (don't worry Alexa Riley, your still my go-to smut author). Throttle was the perfect read for a lonely night. Andy and Sara had such chemistry that I never wanted the book to end. While I was sad to see this book end, I was afforded my HEA.

I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to read this book before it was published. I hope I get another sneak peek for the next book as I'm sure it will be another great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment