Thursday, May 26, 2016

Prick Tease by Misti Murphy



I came across this book from an email I get daily about free kindle books. The title caught my interest so I though sure why not, I'll give it a go. Wow! Just WOW!

Misti Murphy has become a favorite author for me. You couldn't have pried this book from my cold dead hands. I flew through this thing. I read why I was doing my hair, fixing my lunch, and walking into work. This book became my obsession for the better part of 24 hours. 

In fact this book kept me so entertained, that I have already started the next book and I am already half way through it. I couldn't get enough of Razer Bennington. Holy mother of God, the mouth on that man. He will have you panting in a heartbeat. I was envious of Claire, I can totally see how she had a crush for the better part of seven years. He is book boyfriend material at its finest.

I can't wait to see what happens to Tom Hadley in the next book. He seems like once he is bitten by the love bug, he is going to love unconditionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment