Monday, May 16, 2016

Blitzed: A Secret Baby Sports Romance by Lauren Landish



ARC provided in exchange for a honest review.

OK typically I don't read about secret babies as they always seem cliched. But this book caught my attention as I am on a sports romance kick right now (football romance is my absolute favorite), so I thought I would give it a try.

Man am I glad I did! I have read several books by Lauren Landish, and she has never disappointed. This book is by far my favorite of hers. She really knows how to write a gripping book, I was on the edge of my seat through the whole book. I even wanted to throw my kindle as I thought Whitney was being very selfish. I still loved her, but seriously give the guy a break, you ripped his heart out not once but twice. 

Now Troy was a different story, I rooted for him the entire time. While both Whitney and Troy had some communication errors, they were both head over heals in love with each other. Don't people know... Love conquers all!

I hope Ms. Landish writes some more sport romances. I really enjoyed her writing about football. I felt if was believable and I could see the plays on the field in my head. This book was very difficult to put down as I need a HEA! Lauren never disappoints in the HEA area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment