Friday, March 25, 2016

Ricochet (Renegades #3) by Skye Jordan, Narrated by Piper Goodeve



Ricochet (Renegades #3) by Skye Jordan, Narrated by Piper Goodeve

Skye Jordan's Renegades series just keeps getting better and better. 

Nathan Ryker really tugged at my heart strings. I personally know how it is to live with someone with PTSD, and so his story brought on lots of tears. I was so happy to see that Rachel was able to handle it delicately. Many women can't do what she did to help Nathan heal. By far the best book I have read dealing with this serious disease. 

Piper Goodeve of course was amazing as always. I can't wait to listen to Troy's story next. I't going to be interesting since it is a second chance love story. I have many questions about Troy and look forward to getting them answered.

Panty Melting Factor: 5 Panties!!!! Piper Goodeve's sultry voice will have you ripping your undies off. She makes this series scorching HOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment