Monday, March 28, 2016

As Good As New (Something New #4) by Jennifer Dawson



ARC provided for honest review.

Jennifer Dawson's writing at it's finest.

I cannot get enough of Jennifer Dawson's book. Whether it be this series or her more erotic Undone series, she always keeps me entertained from the very first page. 

As Good As New is by far my favorite book in the Something New series. It follows Evan Donavan and Penelope Watkins, who unbeknownst to each other, have love each other since high school. 
These two have the best chemistry out of all the other books, and I literally could not put this book down. 

I know that this is the 4th book in the series, but I really hope that Ms. Dawson does continue on with these characters. I especially want to know what happens with Sophie or what about Sam? (*Sigh*one could hope they get together).

Regardless of what happens next for the crazy Donavan family, this series is beyond amazing and I foresee myself reading and re-reading it for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment