Sunday, February 21, 2016

Into Temptation by Skyla Madi



ARC provided for honest review.

Damn you Skyla Madi, you use to be one of my favorite authors.... J/k you still are even after you ended the book like that. How could you? GRRRR!

I happened upon Skyla Madi last year by accident, when I came across her Broken series that features Jai and Emily. Needless to say, I have become a Skyla addict, and follow her religiously (no I'm not really a stalker). Jai has been tied for the #1 place as my book boyfriend for quite some time, however, Caleb had me rethinking my boyfriends. That is until the end. He is now a firm number 2, with the hope of redeeming himself if Cassia and Caleb's story continues.*sigh*

As I started this book, my first thought was oh great another Priest (Sierra Simone). I should have known better. Silly me, of course it wouldn't be like Priest. It was better, darker and dirtier. As I had said way back when I found Skyla, her writing just keeps evolving with time. She had me cycle through several emotions in the book. Only a few authors can do that to me. If an author can have me laughing on one page, to raging out wanting to throw my Kindle to crying, then I know for a fact you are an author to keep tabs on. Skyla does all that with such ease. I truly hope this is the start of a new series for her, as I see a lot of potential and several directions this could all go. 

And Skyla if you read your reviews, Nicks gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment