Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bought by the Billionaire: The Complete Series by Lili Valente



Lili Valente kept me entertained from the very first page. You will not be able to put this jewel down!

I want! No wait that's not quite the right word I'm looking for. I NEED, DESIRE, CRAVE, and WOULD KILL to have a man  like Jackson Hawke. I am completely and utterly jealous of Hannah.

This is a quick series to read and once you start you will not want to stop. If you are the least bit curious about the the Dark Romance genre, then look no further, this series is a great way to start you out. It has just a enough of a dark edge to keep you satisfied with out taking you too far into the genre.  It also stays in the Contemporary Romance genre as it has a bad boy falling for the good girl. 

While this wasn't my first taste of Dark Romance, I can honestly say I will be recommending it to all of my friends. I look forward to continuing these books and seeing what happens to Hannah's twin Harley. I have a feeling her story is going to keep me guessing more than Hannah and Jackson's did.

No comments:

Post a Comment