Thursday, December 17, 2015

Jacked (Trent Brothers #1) by Tina Reber



Man am I glad I listened to this book instead of reading it. I loved this book. The narrator’s voices were amazing. Cooper North and Molly Glenmore are SMOKIN HOT together.

This book follows Erin and Adam who meet in a very unlikely way. They slowly become friends, and lovers as both have very demanding jobs. Adam, who is in my ultimate book boyfriend list, is a detective with the local PD and Erin is an ER Dr. Both have had some past traumas that keep them from their happy ever after, but they just can’t seem to get enough of each other.

Tina Reber is very talented author, I can’t wait for the next book to come out as I want to know what happens with Adam’s brother Jason, and Erin’s sister Kate.


Now for the narration….Holy Moly! Cooper North’s voice is so sultry. When he is reading as Adam, the emotion in his voice is outstanding. Unlike other narrators where they sound bored and quite literally sound like they are reading from a script. Cooper doesn’t do that at all.  I will be buying more books with him as narrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment