Thursday, December 17, 2015

Imperfect Love (4ever #1) by Isabella White


ARC provided by NetGalley for honest review

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS BOOK!

This is the first book I have read by this author, and it literally gutted me! I need more of Jake and Holly. I NEED to know what happens. 
This book will have you going through all of the emotions as you will love and hate all of the characters at the same time. I absolutely cannot wait for the next book in the series, so many questions were left unanswered. Do Jake and Holly ever get their happy ever after, or do they hate each other for everything. What about Jake’s mom? Does karma come and bit her in the rear? What about Gus? Does he ever get to be with his grandchild that he always wished for? So many questions!

I was happy I gave this book a shot, as it didn’t disappoint at all, and as I said I can’t wait for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment